Ohcha Noodle Bar Terms and Conditions
1. Participating Venues / Redemption: Ohcha Noodle Bar eGift Cards are redeemable at locations in Kenya only. For a full list visit: http://ohcha.co.ke/contact-us/
2. General Terms: Ohcha Noodle Bar eGift Cards are distributed by Gift Management, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Giift.com"). By registering on Giift.com, you are accepting the terms and conditions.
3. Fees: This Gift Card may only be used only for purchases at an Ohcha Noodle Bar Store in Kenya. Card is only valid 6 months from the date of purchase (including any remaining balances of when the card was first purchased).
- Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or store credit (including any unused balance).
- Card may not be used to buy other cards or combined with any other offers unless approved by Ohcha Noodle Bar.
- Neither the issuer nor Ohcha Noodle Bar is responsible for any lost, destroyed or stolen gift cards or use without your permission.
- Keep them close; they’re valuable and can be redeemed by whoever finds them.
- Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to change.
4. Balance: To view your eGift Card balance, login to your Giift.com account and follow the instructions.
5. Returns: All purchases are final. No refunds will be provided.
6. Lost or Stolen eGift Cards: If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your eGift Card, contact Giift.com Customer Support immediately.
8. Payment Methods: Giift.com accepts Mpesa, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal as a method of payment to purchase eGift cards.
9. Delivery Information: eGift card will be sent instantly and will be loaded on your Giift.com account. You will be able to print or redeem online the egift card once connected to your Giift.com account.
If you have not received confirmation that the eGift Card was sent, please contact Customer Support. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address. We are not responsible for eGift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient.
Following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
10. Personalized Messaging: Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. We don't read every gift message, but if we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.
11. Uploaded Images: You may upload your own image for display on an eGift Card. There is no additional charge to include your own image. We reserve the right to replace inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable images. We reserve the right to replace images that infringe upon trademark or copyright law.
12. Limitation of Liability: Ohcha Noodle Bar eGift Cards are subject to Giift.com policies and warranties. By creating an account on Giift.com, you do accept the term and conditions in respect to liabilities and warranties.
13. Disputes: You hereby consent that any dispute relating in any way to Ohcha Noodle Bar eGift Cards shall be adjudicated in New York State.
Ohcha Noodle Bar eGift Cards, powered by Giift.com.