Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect and use personal information.
Giift is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals (including company members, staff and others) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To comply with the law, information about individuals must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.
The following principles are complied with when processing personal data:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secured
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection
Any email message we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences/the information we hold about you at any time.
- If you subscribed and contacted us directly to receive more information about our services feel free to update subscription preferences.
- If you subscribed and applied for a position in our company feel free to update your subscription preferences.
How to contact us